Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated and qualified individuals for Full Stack Java Developer to join our team in DC metro area.The applicantwill be responsible for building customized solutions around Content Management Services and Process Services (Automation/improvement AKA) BPM.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in development work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGS' capabilities while serving our clients.
As the Full Stack Java Developer you will:
- Develop solutions based on requirements and provide demonstrations for supported applications.
- Simplify and accelerate application assembly using the latest BPM modeling tools.
- Work on workflows, shared tasks and content-sharing support dynamic, collaborative processes, and flexible issue resolution.
- Automate processes based on simple-to-configure business rules and eliminate repetitive manual steps.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience working as part of an Enterprise Software Delivery team.
- Web application development experience (HTML5, CSS3, DOM, jQuery, etc.)
- Proficiency in Java development and understanding of Java applications and architecture (finding log files, digging out errors, configuring database connections, etc.)
- Understanding and working knowledge of Microservices Architecture.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Angular 2 or related UX framework (Angular, REACT, etc.)
- Understanding and working knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of containerized web applications using Docker Framework.
- Database experience with common platforms (installation, simple debugging, creating users, etc.)
- Good understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Prior delivery experience with senior level leadership customers.
- Prior experience working with technical contacts and possessing excellent communication/presentation/white boarding skills in person or video collaborations.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with Github and Git version control.
Nice to have Skills/Qualifications:
- Knowledge with Amazon Web Services cloud computing concept.
- BA/BS College Degree in engineering, computer science or technology.
- Knowledge with Amazon Web Services cloud computing concepts.
- Linux and Windows administration (installing products, diagnosing issues, configuring product and service startups, ports, security, etc.)
- Prior experience with implementing AutoCad Alfresco integration using Formtek connector.
- Experience with MuleSoft integration platform.
- Experience with Alfresco based software solutions, ADF and CMIS APIs.
- Experience with content migrations to Alfresco.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)