Facility: EVERGLADES RE-ENTRY CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position acts as administrative and clerical support to the clinical staff including facilitating assigned modules, accounting for clients’ whereabouts and maintaining daily schedules.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Implements, coordinates and facilitates educational and didactic sessions for all components of Prevention, Outpatient and Aftercare.
- Records and maintains inmate attendance for Prevention, Outpatient, and Aftercare to ensure completion of required program component hours.
- Participates in clinical and technical staff conferences and training concerning the chemically and non-chemically dependent inmate as well as participating in inmate classification hearings and program disciplinary activities for inmates as assigned by the Program Director or Clinical Supervisor.
- Ensures secure storage of participants’ records.
- Prepares and submits all reports as requested by the Program Director or Clinical Supervisor.
- Assists with the enforcement of site policies and procedures.
- Reviews all transition material (Prevention Plan and Continuum of Care Plan) prior to inmates’ release.
- Assists in the development of schedules for inmates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.