Under direct supervision, is responsible for the safe operation of saws to cut rough lumber efficiently into individual truss members in accordance with shop drawings within the time frame determined by the supervisor and in keeping with the Quality Standards for roofs, floors and panels.
- Work Safely with Quality and Efficiency.
- Read and understand shop drawings.
- Operate saw at 100% efficiency.
- Perform periodic maintenance on equipment.
- Optimize material use for cost savings.
- Train stackers.