Facility: REEVES COUNTY DETENTION III
Compensation Base: $16.70 per hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Responsible for the receipt, investigation, and facility responses to grievances that are filed by detainees of the facility. Makes recommendations for corrective action when appropriate.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Upon request, assists inmates/detainees in filing grievances through informal communication procedures.
- Maintains accurate records of prisoner grievances and any corresponding action pursuant to the grievance.
- Investigates and recommends response action to management.
- Ensures full compliance with client agency procedures pertaining to inmate/detainee grievances.
- Recommends appropriate corrective action when warranted to management.
- Performs other administrative and investigative duties as assigned.