Perform general labor activities in relation to manufacturing procedures and scheduling requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Follow direction given by Supervisor or Team Leader.
• Use measuring tools and/or machinery in order to complete production orders.
• Perform various general laborer duties in metal fabrication which may include: hardware insertion, polishing, spot weld, grinding, forming, notcher, tapping/drilling.
• Follow and maintain strict adherence to safety regulations/maintain safe work area
• Select proper tools required for project set ups-assist in set up
• Maintain tool inventory and alert of any supplies needed
• Adhere to PPE protocol
• Understand and adhere to ISO and other Company protocols
• Follow safety rules, safe operating procedures and practices; help ensure all employees follow safety rules, procedures and practices
• Maintain good housekeeping conditions in work areas
• Report abnormalities in machines, programs, materials, processes, etc.
• Perform other related duties in down-stream processes as assigned.
• Experience working with sheet metal, mild steel/stainless steel/aluminum is preferred.
• Previous experience polishing metal a plus (but will train).
• Must possess ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide fractions and decimals
• Must possess basic blue print reading skills
• High caliber of quality control; strong skills in observing/inspecting own work
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Must be able to stand for prolonged periods, twist, turn, bend
• Must be able to work within a team environment and possess a “can do” attitude.
• The General Laborer should know or will be trained on the following metal fabrication machines: hardware insertion, polishing, spot welder, grinding, forming, notcher, tapping/drilling.
• The General Laborer should know or will be trained how to use: micrometers, blueprints, various hand tools, others as required.
16.00/hr 2nd shift
Long Term temporary
For more info contact: Elite Staffing at: 262-697-4284