General Manager (Bilingual)
As a General Manager, you will be vital to the success of your team members and your store's growth. Through their previous leadership experience and the training we provide, our GMs coach and develop their teams to become the best they can be so that everyone can succeed. Whether it's demonstrating superior customer service or performing customer transactions, you will lead by example while setting the bar high for performance. In partnership with your District Director of Operations, you will set objectives and metrics, and ensure your team's achievement in meeting them through your ability to motivate and inspire '-' and we'll ensure you have the same opportunities to develop your skills and move your career forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Coach and develop team through training, employee management, and setting an example in order to maximize potential for team members and the business.
Encourage store growth and profitability by appraising vehicles, selling loan products to consumers, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, increase store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Sales-oriented mentality and passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple competing tasks with ease
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Use of personal vehicle required as well as the ability to drive on Company business throughout the workday
- Credit and criminal background check required to include MVR (state exemptions may apply)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to work store hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
The GM is a member of the Field Operations team, which works to provide alternative lending solutions to our customers who may not have access to, or choose not to use, traditional credit opportunities. Field Operations, comprised of our store team members, is the front line of our business, and strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry.
The TMX Finance Family of Companies ® ('the Company') is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance Family of Companies® Are Equal Opportunity Employers.