Spartanburg, South Carolina
As a General Manager, you will be vital to the success of your team members and your store's growth. Through their previous leadership experience and the training we provide, our GMs coach and develop their teams to become the best they can be so that everyone can succeed. Whether it's demonstrating superior customer service or performing customer transactions, you will lead by example while setting the bar high for performance. In partnership with your District Director of Operations, you will set objectives and metrics, and ensure your team's achievement in meeting them through your ability to motivate and inspire '-' and we'll ensure you have the same opportunities to develop your skills and move your career forward.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Coach and develop team through training, employee management, and setting an example in order to maximize potential for team members and the business.
Encourage store growth and profitability by appraising vehicles, selling loan products to consumers, obtaining referrals, participating in community events, and more.
Develop customer relationships and provide unrivaled customer service in order to build new business, increase store profitability, and further brand loyalty and recognition.
Set performance standards and expectations while holding team accountable for upholding compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proven success in a supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the work day (mileage compensated)
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Prior leadership experience in a sales or customer service-oriented position
- Experience in retail, sales, or financial industry
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
Learn More About Us
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has launched a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.