Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path. About This Position
The General Manager plans, directs and coordinates the activities associated with running multiple facilities (at least 2 or more). This includes ensuring all team members are adequately trained and capable to perform job responsibilities in a safe and compliant manner, managing food service operations and ensuring they are in compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as required local, state and federal laws and regulations, and ensuring all facilities maintain accurate on-site reports of daily and monthly financial, production, and activity.What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School diploma/GED plus equivalent experience required
- SERV Safe Certified
- At least five (5) years of food service experience, preferably in a correctional setting
- Previous multi-unit supervisory experience is preferred
- Must have experience with purchasing, inventory, ordering, receiving and cost control
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.EEO Statement
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.