At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
We’re looking for an energy source, someone who can set the tone for an entire restaurant. One of those rare General Managers who can get people excited about making sure “every guest leaves happy.” Sound familiar? As a GM at Chuck E. Cheese’s, you’ll make amazing things happen for guests and employees alike. And as you would expect from the industry leader, we’ll make it worth your while. This position is eligible for our “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program.
• Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and other Company standards
• Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team
• Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest service and safety
• Exercise excellent business skills and judgement in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels and labor management
Skills We’re Looking For:
• Coaching and Developing Others
• Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
• Effective Communication
• Empowers Others
• Values Diversity
• Time & Priority Management
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling, ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
• College degree is preferred
• Minimum of four (4) years and experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/performance for a restaurant OR proven track record as a CEC Manager or Senior Assistant Manager
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
• Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift
• Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift
• In addition to the essential job responsibilities stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and Team members, are essential functions of the job.
• The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold conditions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149 Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.