Quest Diagnostics’ AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D. level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
Our Tampa FL Laboratory is seeking a Genitourinary Pathologist. The GU Pathologists joins a team of 18 pathologists that have expertise across multiple subspecialties. The Pathology Team has a good comradery and one on one & multiheaded scope consultations are easily obtained.
Experience, Qualifications and Certifications:
• Pathologist with 2+ years experience post fellowship preferred, but not required
• Required: Board certification in Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
• Required: Subspecialty Genitourinary Fellowship at an accredited facility
• Required: Medical Degree
• Required: Current valid unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of FL or be eligible to obtain licensure
• Desired: Interest in Digital Pathology and Artificial Intelligence
• Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
• Ability to communicate with high level decision makers in the organization
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inquiries can be directed to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé], Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner