Expect more than a job!
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization and we live, breathe and play by them every day. Join our team as the Global Compensation Analyst and experience the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture. As a Percepta team member, you can expect
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork – belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication and acknowledges value in your contributions
- Respect – a team that is accountable, dependable and gives you their full attention
- Proactive – to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others and the organization
- Careergrowth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun
- Competitive compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs include incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.
The Global Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting the administration, support, and delivery of global compensation programs aimed at attracting and retaining talent. This position will administer the job evaluation process while ensuring consistent global standards relative to job descriptions, support the various compensation programs including salary planning, salary surveys, merit increases, bonus programs, compensation analysis as well as assisting with benefit renewals, wellness initiatives, annual open enrollment process, reporting, HRIS support and payroll as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Evaluates Global job positions, determining grade level classification, conducting FLSA duties test for US positions while providing feedback and working with Human Resources staff and/or manager on the job description to ensure consistent global standards
• Conduct global compensation analysis ranging from location-based analysis to annual salary comparisons, gathering data from varying sources
• Participating in annual salary and benefit surveys for all global locations
• Maintain job codes for the HRIS system which encompasses creation of codes, continuous review of current and obsolete codes, and maintaining the job codes within the data warehouse system for invoicing
• Working with Finance and IT to ensure job codes are applied properly for invoicing to the client as well as providing quarterly and annual reporting needs for Finance
• Supporting the annual merit program through the compensation system while maintaining the system database
• Assist with annual cycle projects such as Executive Compensation Plans, Annual Incentive Plans, and Operational bonus programs
• Working with local Human Resources and Finance on annual benefit renewals ensuring competitive benefit offerings, wellness initiatives and coordination of open enrollment processes
• Support reporting, HRIS, and payroll functions as needed.
• Perform other work-related duties and tasks as assigned by management.
• Undergraduate degree
• 3 – 5 years human resources experience with a minimum of 2 years of compensation focus
• Experience with Oracle, Kronos and Halogen preferred
• HR or Compensation Certifications a plus
• Strong Microsoft Office skills including use of analytical and data manipulation skills in Excel
• Organizational skills and flexibility for changing priorities ensuring a strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills – both written and oral
• Complex problem-solving skills – identification, analysis, evaluation of options, and implementation
• Critical Thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify strengthens and weakness
Percepta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.