Looking to staff a Golf Cart Technician.
Basic Job Duties inlcude:
* Assess the mechanical and electrical components of caddies to diagnose issues accurately.
* Problem solve and troubleshoot the mechanical/electrical diagnosis and conduct the required mechanics to ensure that the caddy meets quality standards.
* Conduct routine maintenance and service works to improve caddy functionality and longevity.
* Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues.
* Provide accurate estimates in relation to cost and time for a repair or maintenance.
* Complete all administrative requirements for each job to ensure that an accurate record is kept on the system (Sage).
* Charge and test all batteries within 48 hours of arrival.
* Provide customers with timely follow up communication with any updates regarding repairs.
* Schedule future service sessions and advise customers on how to maintain and care for their caddy.
* Prepare demo caddiies to ensure a minimum of one of each model and colour is readily available.
* Represent our company in a professional manner at all times, displaying exceptional customer service
* Provide a punctual and reliable service to increase customer satisfaction
* Actively promote our services to continue to generate business
* Ensure that the workstation (including tools) is well maintained and kept in clean and tidy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.