Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission-critical. Intrado
, formerly West, develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability. Intrado
is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions. Intrado’s
Global Technology Information Security team is currently seeking a Governance Analyst.
The team is a highly focused, client-facing group that is charged with ensuring internal and external clients’ security enterprise wide. The focus of this role is to work as part of a small team on client security requests, and to contribute to enhancing and maintaining the governance program. We are looking for an individual who is flexible and collaborative, with the ability to multi task, communicate with peers, supervisors and executive leadership. Key attributes needed to be successful:
- Highly Motivated
- Understands technical concepts
- Takes Initiative
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a transformative environment
- Solid understanding of Information Security and Security frameworks
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Problem resolution
- Understanding how policies and procedures impact the development and implementation of security solutions
- Understand governance and how governance best practices can be applied across large enterprises
- Establishes policies and guidelines to adhere to security standards
- Develop Security Awareness programs
- Work closely with clients and cross functional teams in the development and execution of a comprehensive governance program
- Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or other technical degree preferred
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements .
- Minimum 3-5years of information security governance experience required
- Experience with PCI-DSS, HITRUST, HIPAA, SOC 1 and 2, ISO 27001, NIST
- Information security certifications (e.g., Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), etc.) preferred, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network – the result of brilliant ideas, dedication and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We connect. We deliver. We are Intrado.
Position will be posted until filled.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled