I am currently seeking candidates for immediate positions for Government Application Processors in the Irving Texas area. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate seeking an opportunity to get their foot in the door with a prominent company with opportunities for growth. As an Application Processor you will be responsible for reviewing applications, entering and organizing data. This position requires excellent attention to detail, and an outstanding work ethic. Qualified candidates must have a high sense of urgency and excellent attendance.
1st Shift- Mon-Friday 7am-3:30 and Sunday - Thursday 11:30-8:00pm
2nd Shift - Sun-Thursday 3pm-11:30 pm & Wednesday -Saturday 1pm-1:30pm
3rd Shift Sunday- Thursday 11pm-7:30am or Mon-Fri 11pm-7:30am
Weekend Shifts: Fri-Mon- 7am-5:30 (10-hour shifts) or Saturday-Tuesday 7am-5:30 (10-hour shifts)
Must be flexible to work OT may work 10-hour day if needed
How to Apply:
If you have interest in working immediately for a great company please forward your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and enter Government Application Processors Irving TX in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.
Salary: 13.00 - 14.00 Per Hour
The ideal candidate possesses the following qualifications:
- Process government applications in a fast-pe production environment with a focus on high quality of detail, accuracy and productivity.
- Opening envelopes, removing applications, checks and other documents.
- Accurately keying of required data fields on client transactions in accordance with department procedures/guidelines.
- Scan and prepare final documents and boxes for shipping, review various reconciliations verifications.
- Additional clerical duties as needed
- Professionally interact with team members, peers and managers across shifts to ensure quality requirements are met.
- Adhere to company policies, client requirements and compliance guidelines
- Drug and Background Check Required
- Strong attention to detail.
- Lockbox operations or production experience preferred.
- Strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to successfully complete a fingerprint background, criminal background, drug test and credit check.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and computer skills needed (testing required)
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available to work overtime during peak season.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.