The Graduate Employment Specialist is responsible for managing relationships with students and employers to execute effective job matching such that graduates are placed and tracked in a way that meets/exceeds benchmarks. The GE Specialist advises and develops students/graduates regarding career/job search process through world class customer service to prepare them for employment. This position handles day-to-day administrative duties for the GE department.
- Meet or exceed placement accreditation benchmarks as assigned.
- Build and maintain relationships with students, graduates/alumni so as to ensure continuity of contact, understanding of skills/needs and effective job matching.
- Timely and accurate maintenance of documentation in CampusVue and Graduate Employment files.
- Deliver/facilitate impactful professional development workshops (i.e., dress for success, mock interviews, resume writing, etc.)
- Build/maintain relationships with employers to ensure continuity of relationship and successful Concorde graduate placement. Manage process of student interviews ensuring timely and professional follow up and coordination.
- Assist in planning and participate in campus activities such as graduation ceremonies, job fairs, PAC meetings, etc.