Operation of the grain bagging machines during harvest season. Operation of the grain bag extractors during off harvest season. Preventative and corrective maintenance on all equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Bag corn, wheat, and soy beans at harvest in a timely, cost efficient manner.
- Reclaim corn, wheat, and soy beans when procurement and ill needs bushels.
- Quality control of bagged bushels.
- Accountable for grain and soy bean shrinkage related to bagging/reclaimed grain and soy beans.
- Operate bagging/reclaiming equipment in a safe productive manner.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on bagging/reclaiming equipment.
- Interact and communicate with farmers and drivers selling and delivering grain.
- Responsible for being in compliance with all environmental law and procedures to which Smithfield Foods subscribes.
- Comply with all EMS, IPS, and Animal Well Being Polices and Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.