Tower Health Medical Group (THMG) is the region’s premier physician-directed, multi-specialty group of health care professionals who participate with Tower Health in managing population health and promoting wellness, delivering health care that is readily accessible, compassionate, and of the highest quality and value, and engaging in clinical research and the education of health care professionals and our communities.
Inspired by passionate leadership, driven by innovation and enabled by technology that seamlessly connects providers and the population whose wellness they promote, THMG will be the region’s multi-specialty healthcare group of choice for patients, providers, staff and the region’s employers, delivering both high quality and value; a leader in clinical education and research.
Respect for all individuals and benefits of teamwork.
A culture of enthusiasm, pride and optimism.
Relationships based on integrity, trust and compassion.
Initiative and flexibility to define our future
Commitment to access and superior service
Providing integrated care that is efficient, cost effective and of high quality.
- The Advance Care Planning (ACP) Facilitator will guide adult patients through the process of discussing and determining goals of care for the end of life.
- The ACP facilitator, in collaboration with the patient’s primary care provider (PCP) or medical care provider, will ensure that patients referred for facilitation will comprehend their current medical conditions, prognosis, and options for future care.
- This individual will also guide the patient through the process of communicating his or her wishes to family members and providers and consider how the patient’s goals of care relate to personal goals, beliefs, values, and culture.
- The ACPF works directly under the Director, Ambulatory Clinical Quality and collaborates with the THMG Clinical Quality team to improve overall patient outcomes and experience.
- 75% of the role is patient care work and 25% of the role is adminstrative work
- Developing reports, data, defining workflows and policies
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – OR - Certification in specialty by recognized accrediting agency – OR – enrolled in RN to BSN or RN to MSN program with minimum 6 credits completed within previous 12 months
- PA Registered Nurse License
- CPR Certification
- Certification in area of specialty or management as soon as eligible