The Grants Administrator (60% of time) is responsible for the administration of the Dubuis Grants, Claude Marie Grants, Community Investments and Loyola Scholarships in accordance with the values and priorities of The Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, Houston, Texas. This position is responsible for maximizing the value of benefits the Congregation provides in the communities it serves and to work toward systemic change in these communities. The International Financial Analyst (40 % of time) is responsible for traveling to each of the international Convents and ministries to review all financial transactions for sufficient supporting documentation and accuracy, evaluate internal controls, identify business and financial risks, ensure accounting policies and procedures are being followed, and evaluate actual financial performance compared to budget.
Must be bilingual (English/Spanish) with ability to read and write Spanish.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business is required.
* Master's Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance is preferred.
* Must be bilingual (English/Spanish) with ability to read and write Spanish.
* Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
* Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft programs.
* Minimum of seven (7) years of accounting/finance experience through public accounting/auditing and/or industry experience.