Seeking a Graphic Designer for a 90 day contract role with a Travel Management company in Edina!
- Assist with our web and graphic print design projects. Some of which includes: helping create our proposals and maps using Abode illustrator
- Adding content to our digital asset management system which consists of high resolution images, maps, and copy for our clients to use for marketing
- Saving images and maps for WordPress
- Adding trips to our current website using an existing template and making edits as necessary
- Design flyers to market pre and post-cruise programs to booked travelers
- Assist with brochure production which includes: making edits to trip brochures, creating PDFs, prepping art for the print vendor
- Assisting with trade show requests, PowerPoint presentations, postcards, invitations, agendas, and other marketing requests from the sales team
- Contract Duration: Now - early Fall (90 days approx.)
- In house: 8:30 AM - 5:00 Pm Monday - Friday
- Pay range: $20-22/hr DOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.