Ring of Honor Wrestling (ROH) has a new and exciting opportunity for anyone who would like to join us as a Graphic Designer.
- Prepare to complete project requests by gathering information and materials.
- Maintain photo asset library and identify images to be used for various platforms.
- Design promotional materials to be used in a live event setting.
- Coordinate with company photographers and talent to prepare promotional images.
- Create compelling designs to be used on apparel and other merchandise.
- Create branding and marketing elements for the company and individual talent.
- Coordinate projects with both in house and 3rd party creative teams.
- Create eye-catching promotional designs for projects including posters, flyers, and social media images.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience with industry standard design software, including the full Adobe Suite
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Deadline-oriented time management and multitasking abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to design for variety of medium (print, digital, video)
- Communication skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Three to Five years of experience in a design related field
- Experience working for an entertainment product a plus
Please provide any related online portfolio link for review or attach any sample work while applying.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!