Group Lead - Facilitator/Controller - Teterboro, NJ - Tuesday - Saturday
Questions and Answers. In Customer Solutions you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Customer Solutions is something we take pride in – making sure that the people we serve feel valued and understood, while providing and gathering accurate information.Customer Solution is always critical and that’s why our team is both valued and recognized within the business as a key part of our brand. As part of a diverse and supported team, Customer Solutions offers an outstanding career path with an industry leader.
The primary function of this role is to monitor the phone queue and the main inbox within the Customer Solutions department. This role will be responsible to facilitate and control the workflow and balance the inbound volume for proper team coverage to ensure a timely resolution for our key clients and commercial sales team.
They will function as a member of the Customer Solutions Leadership Team to coordinate various areas of Customer Solutions. Ensures optimum team performance by providing leadership through support and assistance to achieve the department’s organizational goals of superior customer service and quality patient care. Handles the most complex customer issues that cannot be resolved immediately. May provide coaching, training and support to CSR I, II. Assumes responsibility of Supervisor when the Supervisor is not available.
• Provide leadership to section or department by being a functional resource and assists the Supervisor with daily operations
• Assist with direction and monitoring of work flow to meet deadlines and assure departmental coverage
• Responsible for maximizing quality and efficiencies to meet department goals
• Reinforces policies, procedures, work assignments, etc., by demonstrating “gold standards” behaviors and following through
• Provide feedback and documentation to Supervisor on employee performance
• Knowledgeable in all areas of Client Service and functions proficiently in any department area
• Demonstrates leadership quality that provides a positive influence to all team members
• Completes special projects as requested by the Supervisor
• Alerts the Supervisor and/or Manager of employee or client dissatisfaction through established documentation procedures
• Provides education and guidance to clients about Quest Diagnostics lab processes
• Understands the importance of Quality Service and how it is measured
• Other duties as required to meet the customer’s requirements
Education Preferred: High School diploma or equivalent
Work Experience: 5+ years customer service experience. Lab experienced preferred.
• Demonstrated strong customer service, leadership and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment and foster teamwork
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated composure in stressful situations
• Demonstrated ability to follow company and department policies and procedures
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills
• Exhibits comfortable interaction with technical staff and other departments
• Demonstrated ability to coach or mentor other reps
• Appropriate escalation of issues that are beyond skills or scope of CSR.
• Determination of appropriate response to client inquiries and complaints
• Suggestions for process improvements related to department operations or client concerns