Group Lead Dispatcher- Tampa, Florida - M-F 12p-8:30p
Know that there are people behind the data. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Logistics you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, our Logistics personnel are critical to the people we serve – your fast, safe and efficient transportation is an important step in diagnoses and treatment. As a career, it offers variety and a certain amount of independent working – with the added bonus of meeting and dealing with a variety of people in your day. Joining a diverse team, a Logistics role can offer you a stable, long-term career.
- Researching/Investigating missed pick-ups/procedures.
- Perform duties of Dispatcher and training of new dispatchers on procedures.
- Monitor phones, answer phones, schedule pick-ups, resolve client issues and notify appropriate parties if issues need additional attention.
- Generate monthly reports.
- Responsible for multiple projects at one time.
- Manage changing deadlines
- Two years Call Center Service and three years Logistics experience required. Microsoft Windows experience preferred
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both written and Verbal required, Clean Driving Record, HS diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License, is required