With operations in 35+ nations and ~27,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma, one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL’s therapies. Seqirus is one of the largest influenza vaccine companies in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
• Under limited supervision, responsible for training the reception staff and facilitating efficient donor flow through the center
• Following standard operating procedures (SOPs), assists qualified donors complete the screening process
• Educates new donors on the therapeutic products made from donated plasma
• Answers the telephone and assists in providing appropriate information to the caller
• Maintains alertness and awareness to any reaction a donor may have during or after the pheresis process and notifies appropriate staff
• Maximizes donor flow by allocating staff and resources to appropriate task or center area
• Conducts daily calibration of equipment and resolves any issues; documents issue and replaces equipment as needed
• Provides guidance and technical training on processes and procedures to reception staff and other staff as required
• Supports center management by providing input related to staff scheduling, donor relations and technical procedure issues
• Ensures accurate recording of donor data in the electronic donor information management system as outlined in SOPs
• Follows all Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures
• High School Diploma or equivalent vocational or technical training
• Minimum of 18 months experience in a clerical or customer service related position, preferably in health care of plasma collection environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to perform basic math calculations
• General knowledge of plasma pheresis operation
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
CSL offers the following benefits for this full-time position: Options for health care benefits, including choices of plans for medical and prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage; Company-provided basic life insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability; the option to participate in CSL’s 401(k) Savings Program; Paid Time Off (PTO) for use in connection with vacations, illness, and other personal business; and paid observed holidays as designated by the Company