From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is building the hospitality experience of the future - for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
The IT Business Process Analyst works closely with the Director, Guest Facing Technology (GFT), on governance and communications tasks related to the guest internet program and converged network strategy.
More specifically, you will:
- Review brand standard modifications, budget revisions, and contract amendment requests related to guest internet and the overall converged network strategy.
- Consolidate responses and submits for approval. Facilitate timely completion.
- Review and process guest internet exception requests.
- Maintain a database of converged network strategy exceptions.
- Monitor expiration dates and alerts guest internet operations.
- Review program violations working closely with guest internet Operations.
- Review and provide input on all processes related to third-party devices, technical standards, and design deviations
- Prepare notification reports for approval, monitors remediation, and tracks frequency.
- Monitor governance tasks and remediation items identified during vendor certification reviews and hotel infrastructure audits ensuring timely completion by the vendors. This includes preparing integrator audit reports and maintaining an online repository with status updates.
- Create owner, vendor, and internal communications.
- Update the GFT Lobby page as requested.
- Create presentations and collateral for internal meetings and industry conferences.
What are we looking for?
We believe success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- A dedicated and collaborative work attitude that exhibits teamwork, drive, and dependability
- History of exercising good judgment and integrity in the face of hard problems
- A high level of accountability and commitment to solving problems through critical thinking
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Creative and storytelling aptitude with knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint (Advanced)
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Five (5) years professional experience in related field
- Four (4) years in IT, in a project management or business relations capacity
- One (1) year developing executive level communications, including web content and meeting slides
- Advanced understanding of the MS Office Suite
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Bachelor's Degree OR Associate's Degree plus six (6) years of IT related experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus twelve (12) years of IT related experience
- Seven (7) years professional experience in related field
- Six (6) years in IT, with a focus on networking, guest internet or video platforms preferred
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!