Provide executive administrative support to Vice President of Human Resources. This role is a critical member of the HR Team working across the entire team to help deliver on critical business projects and global HR Programs. You must be able to work with all layers of management (and employees) and maintain the confidentiality of critical employee details and information.
- Managing executive calendaring, light project management, event scheduling, offsite management, candidate and client meet and greets.
- High capability with Microsoft Office products.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
8-10 years of experience
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.