The Human Resources Assistant supports day-to-day HR operations. The ideal applicant possesses the ability to enforce quality control, ensure accuracy and compliance, and implement new policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with employee on and off-boarding
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating training, performance management, disciplinary action, etc.
- Assist in writing job descriptions, posting ads and sourcing candidates for open internal roles
- Respond to employee and supervisor inquiries on company policies and procedures
- Assist payroll using ADP
- Perform essential clerical functions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.