- Coordinates reward and recognition programs.
- Updates individual associate files and maintains an organized and compliant filing system.
- Manages unemployment claims company-wide, by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
- Maintains corrective action records.
- Manages all TVs under HR purview, including creating and maintaining communication and communication material.
- Coordinates and provides support for various HR initiatives and projects.
- Manages various associate appreciation activities, including holiday parties, picnics, etc.
- Performs "verbal verifications of employment.' Forward mortgage application verifications to payroll.
- Maintains knowledge of company policies, practices, procedures. Transacts business in compliance with established guidelines and applicable law.
- Assists with the full life cycle of recruiting, from planning, sourcing and assessing through hiring. May manage full cycle recruiting for certain identified positions.
- Facilitates the employment process by scheduling interviews , reference checking, coordinating pre-hire training, and assisting with pre-hire drug testing or background testing (scheduling or paperwork) as needed.
- Conducts new hire orientations.
- Maintains strong and consultative relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to ensure full understanding of the recruiting needs of the business and candidates that will best fit the organization.
- Owns the full candidate experience and ensures all paperwork is executed, including offer letters, non-compete agreements, etc.
Benefits and Leave Administration
- Manages FMLA and LOA correspondence with all stakeholders. Assists with FMLA, LOA and ADA processing.
- Audit benefit invoices for accuracy and compare with WFN information.
- Sends monthly reminders to benefit eligible associates.
- Manages Wellness program.
- Assists with Benefits Open Enrollment and benefit fair preparation.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative, Human Resources and/or recruiting role. Excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills.
- Strict adherence to confidentiality and high ethical standards
- Must have Microsoft Word and Excel skills at Intermediate Level
- High School diploma required; Associate's degree preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.