Onboarding Employees experience.
Position Summary Ensures accurate and timely processing of employee onboarding documentation and system(s) set up.
Works with field management to gather, review and verify new hire employment documentation to ensure compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements. Document verification includes, but is not limited to, receipt of background check consents, I-9s, E-Verify results, W-4s and other required onboarding documents. Answers onboarding review questions and is the first point of contact for related issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Ensure each new hire's starting wage complies with applicable Federal and State wage and hour laws and Company pay practices
* Review all new hire paperwork for accuracy and ensure that all necessary forms have been received and completed correctly
* Review the Federal orm I-9 and note all necessary corrections
* Check E-Verify results and communicate with employee and manager as required
* Communicate with the hiring manager regarding the status of the new hire paperwork and follow up as necessary to ensure all corrections are made timely and accurately
* Complete the Onboarding Checklist for each new hire to reflect all corrections needed for file
* Log onboarding issues, such as corrections, into Onboarding Central * Communicate with managers until any onboarding issues are corrected * Ensure all logged onboarding issues are followed up on and cleared in a timely manner
* Contact (usually by phone) employees and/or managers when necessary to confirm accuracy of information submitted or to request information to satisfy work eligibility requirements
* Work on special projects as needed * Assist in other HR employment activities as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.