*This is a 6 week assignment with an opportunity for regular full time potential*
Please email resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
The HR Coordinator will support day-to-day human resources operations and special projects. This position will be responsible to provide HR and administrative support; including human resources processing, timekeeping procedures, recruitment assistance and on-boarding.
- AA/AS required
- Proficiency in MS Office Products required (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Timekeeping systems such as Kronos, ADP, TPP or HBS, 1 year or more preferred.
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) experience with Oracle, 1 year or more preferred.
- Computers – Outlook, Word and Excel. Some experience in learning and using company proprietary systems
- 1 - 2 years HR administrative support experience preferred.
- Knowledge of how the HR function works and supports the business
- Possess a high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Detail oriented with high level accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive material.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task.
- Ability to prioritize activities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Exemplary standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self education and development.
- Understanding of legal requirements for pay practices in multiple states a plus.
- Available to work outside normal work schedule when necessary.
- Ability to work well and interact with others at varying organizational levels.
- Must provide excellent customer service to all Percepta employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Human Resources: 1 year