The Human Resources Coordinator assist other functions of the HR Department in areas to include but not limited to: recruitment, compensation, employee relations, training, and customer service. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Assists recruitment in conducting preliminary reviews of applications in the ATS, schedule phone and in-person interviews with appropriate personnel and follows up with applicants on statuses and inquiries.
- Assist team in administration of the Cornerstone system related to performance management, recruitment, learning, and other areas.
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires and the new hire orientation program.
- Assist in offer negotiations such as to facilitate the employment offer process. Create offer letters, extend offers of employment, set up post-offer physicals and plan start dates for new hires.
- Provide administrative/clerical support to the employee/labor relations team as needed. Take notes in negotiation meetings, investigations, assist in preparing presentations, and respond to related requests as needed.
- Stay abreast of human resources and employment related laws, review current company policies and practices, and develop suggested updates when necessary.
- Maintain structure and organization of HR Drive files, assist in ad-hoc HR projects and produce data analytics and reports as requested.
- Assist the HR team with the administration and coordination of service awards, perks, and administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, ordering nametags, processing expense reports and invoices, maintaining the HR Intranet page, and other duties as the primary back-up to the Administrative Assistant when necessary.
- Perform or assist with any operations, as required to maintain workflow and to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Participate in any variety of meetings and work groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements, and policies.
- Perform other related HR duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.