- Flexibility for an earlier start time
- ADP experience a plus
- Main duties involve payroll processing, time and attendance tracking, hourly manufacturing recruitment, policy management, employee relations and benefits administration.
- Degree in HR, previous HR manufacturing experience, and at least 3-5 years HR experience.
- Excellent and demonstrated verbal, written and listening skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels of employees, management and customers.
- Ability to make decisions within broad guidelines and work independently in a project-oriented environment.
- Strong analytical ability required to organize and prioritize work and problem-solve broad range of issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.