The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded background in all things Human Resources and Recruiting.
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Mon - Fr 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- This role is part of the centralized Human Resources Center team that supports the organization's leads and associates in any HR-related concerns.
- Answer questions and addressing concerns as the first point of contact for all HR related matters including Policy and Procedures, COVID-19, Compensation, HR Records, Recruiting and Associate Relations.
- 1 year+ of Human Resources experience required, highly prefer HR Generalist experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or related is preferred.
- Must be comfortable providing support to associates mainly over the phone.
- Experience with Employee relations, recruiting, Comp, etc. required.
- Experience using PeopleSoft highly preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.