The Human Resource Manager is responsible for guiding and managing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs. This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas: benefits administration, training, policy implementation, employee relations, on-boarding, records management, worker's compensation, recruitment and compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources
- Supervise and Implement all phases in human resources including: compliance, compensation, benefits, documentation, employee relations, training, credentialing, safety, and health
- Analyze compensation and benefits to establish competitive programs
- Lead and manage audit process for payroll data, benefit plans and insurance audits
- Maintains communication with other agents and managers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.