- Direct the management of the department including company personnel records, payroll records, unpublished company financial reports, legal issues, compliance matters, and all highly sensitive subject matter.
- Develop and manage recruitment, new hire administration & on-boarding processes.
- Disseminate requests for information accordingly and manage when necessary.
- Source new vendors when necessary and negotiate terms as needed on behalf of the company.
- Manage administrative staff in accordance with company guidelines.
- Manage and delegate annual projects including but not limited to benefit open enrollment, holiday event coordination, policy & manual production, OSHA filing, business insurance renewals, record retention, etc.
- Five to seven years of previous HR Generalist/Manager experience.
- Four-year degree in business related or HR field.
- General knowledge of FL employment law and EEOC policy.
- HR certifications not required, but a big ++.
- Ability to interact and communicate with internal stake holders and employees of all levels.
The right candidate is a confidential and discrete problem solver who is a diligent researcher and possess excellent written and verbal skills. Advanced user in Microsoft Word and proficient in all other MS Office programs. Self-motivated and able to excel in a fast-paced work environment where one muse switch gears quickly and often. Proven multitasker who is detail oriented and able to handle ongoing projects until completion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.