Actively seeking a sharp HR Office Manager for a company in Downtown Minneapolis! Fun work culture combined with lots of room for advancement!
- Oversee and manage all daily office functions throughout company locations; select vendors, monitor invoices, service levels, manage company supplies, etc.
- Coordinate materials for meetings, set up properly for Committee and Director
- Event planning; plan for company and employee events (social gatherings, holiday celebrations, birthdays, luncheons, volunteer work, book club, etc.)
- Coordinate activities for trade shows; set up registrations, promotional giveaways, shipping materials, sponsorship's, etc.
- Coordinate and manage CEO's calendar including internal/external meetings and conference calls, hotel and flight itineraries, travel needs, etc.
- Assist with HR activities; employee on-boarding, maintain confidential records, schedule interviews, register benefits for employee
- Assist sales team with presentations
- Complete expense reports for CEO's corporate credit card
- Support the Executive team with projects as needed
Pay: $18-25/hr, depending on exec admin experience
Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
•Fun team bonding activities such as Twins games, peddle pubs, and happy hours!
•Every new employee receives $750 to use on personal growth (yoga classes, books, exercise/fitness, cooking classes, etc.)!
•Newly renovated office, located in the heart of DT Minneapolis!
•Lots of room for advancement within!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.