- Will be assisting 4-5 recruiters across the United States with the on-boarding of their candidates.
- Will follow the candidates from offer stage to first day confirmation.
- Will input and check on background checks, drug screens and VOE's.
- Follow up with candidates on additional information needed from them to complete the onboarding process.
- Will constantly communicate between candidates and recruiters and managers
- Very detail oriented and computer savvy
- Must have at least 2 years of onboarding experience in a fast paced environment. May be onboarding 20 or more employees/week
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills and be detail oriented with a passion for perfection in their work accuracy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.