Open to recent college graduates that have intermediate excel skills must have had prior experience in project work and working with databases high likelihood of extension and converting into FTE
This role will provide support for the Global Equity and US Payroll teams focusing on administrative tasks and ongoing reporting requirements. Within the scope of this role, you will be responsible for assisting with stock programs for employees in the US and our subsidiary locations around the globe, processing of stock equity transactions for US employees into the payroll system with a focus on ensuring entries are made timely and accurately. The individual will be a trusted partner to employees and our HR Business Partners by assisting with inquiries and providing stock equity reporting as needed.
Essential job functions:
- Ensure the appropriate processing of bi-weekly payroll, deductions and other related adjustments in a timely, accurate manner in adherence to Wage and Hour and tax laws and department standards, including identifying and communicating improvements.
- Research and respond to routine employee payroll questions.
- Upload and review payroll reports utilizing payroll and time and attendance system, and make corrections as required.
- Assist with training managers and new users on time and attendance system.
- Collaborate with team members to reduce financial and business risks by ensuring accuracy of equity grants (options RSUs), RSU releases, ESPP enrollment and purchases based on knowledge of securities and tax regulations in all countries that equity programs are offered.
- Participate in gathering data for internal and external partnership and the Finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, and government audits (Sarbanes-Oxley, tax authority) of procedures and controls as needed. Create basic reports to internal stakeholders (e.g, Legal, Finance, Payroll, HR) to fulfill requested data requirements.
- Provide basic on-going reports to Payroll on employee stock taxable income and auditing ESPP enrollment. Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2 years of previous payroll processing related experience required; multi-state preferred.
- Strong Excel skills - Able to do formulas, vlookups
- General knowledge and understanding of payroll processing procedures and time and attendance system, preferably ADP ProBusiness and KRONOS.
- General understanding of wage and hour and tax laws and processing garnishments and tax levies.
- Good computer skills including MS Office Suite and payroll related systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to complete tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Must be able to work in a team environment under limited supervision.
High School Diploma or equivalent, required; Bachelor's degree in related field, preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.