Position Summary: Support the Human Resources department by handling administration, reporting, special projects and assisting HR leadership on a day-to-day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing timely assistance to team members regarding human resource questions and issues including payroll, leave of absences, policies and procedures, HR initiatives, etc.
- Maintaining employee personnel, LOA, and litigation files.
- Preparing offer packets, benefit packets and other employee related information.
- Processing all exempt/non-exempt Corporate payroll including new hires/terminations, employee updates, and preparing manual checks requests.
- Coordinating new hire paperwork, new hire orientation meetings, and exit interviews.
- Assisting with training manuals, employee handbook, and other department documentation.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, and other department events.
- Completing employment verification and pre-employment screening (background checks and drug tests).
- Assisting with research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues.
- Assist with recruiting, source candidates and set up interviews with hiring managers
- Assisting with all projects and tasks as assigned.
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient with Microsoft programs including excel, powerpoint, outlook, and word
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact with employees at all levels across the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, problem solve and meet deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.