Design formal systems to ensure the effective and efficient use of talent to accomplish organizational goals. These goals are accomplished by managing Compensation & Rewards, HR Planning & Analysis, Training, Performance Mgmt. and HR Consulting.
- The HR Compensation position manages the compensation function for the organization.
- Plans, develops and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies, procedures, in order to be responsive to company's goals and competitive practices.
- Assures thorough audits, reports and personal contact that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Design company compensation program: salary bands, pay grades, pay philosophy, annual wage surveys, etc.
- Manage Company, Compensation Programs, and Oversee respective budgets.
- Tie performance to the compensation programs and work with management on Rewards & Recognition (i.e. Merit, Bonus). Conduct disparate treatment analysis. Facilitate compliance and regulatory matters under Compensation.
- Provide Salary Recommendations for new hires, transfers and demotions.
- Training organization on compensation program.
- Manage Performance Management, Job Description, Succession Planning & Development Process.
- 5-7 years in Human Resources - Compensation/Benefits Manager
- Finance background preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with top management
- Mathematical aptitude, analysis skills and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.