Are you an enthusiastic, goal-oriented Human Resources professional who can lead projects, enforce policy, multi-task, and uphold programs in the manufacturing industry? Then you should join us in growing one of America’s top 25 consumer packaged goods companies, Smithfield Foods!
The Human Resources team is searching for ambitious personnel to join their everyday mission to discover, hire, and retain great talent. These personnel are the conduit for positive employee relations, performance management, and focal point for benefits/compensation. You would be instrumental in achieving Smithfield’s goal to become the #1 consumer packaged goods company in the world!
This position is responsible for supporting HRIS applications, initiatives, and projects as well as providing reports and analytics in support of Human Resources. This position will serve as the first line of support for HR Managers and their teams at plant locations with a focus on process improvement, automation and training. This position also supports system upgrades, testing, implementations and integrations with other systems.Core Responsibilities
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for various HR systems including, but not limited to, SAP HCM, SuccessFactors, Kronos and applicant tracking systems.
- Serve as technical expert and first line of support for end-users on HR systems.
- Foster productive working relationships with related groups (HR Ops, Benefits, Payroll, etc.)
- Design and generate a variety of standard and ad-hoc reports to support management in the areas of workforce analytics as well as required compliance reporting.
- Identify, analyze and catalog report requests for relevancy and utilization throughout the organization.
- Participate in testing process for all SAP HCM changes including upgrades, patches and implementations and integrations with other systems.
- Ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data by demonstrating knowledge of datasets and organizational structure.
- Provide Organizational Management (OM) set up for production organizations.
- Serve as System Administrator for various SuccessFactors modules and applicant tracking system.
- Partner with Plant and Corporate HR teams to analyze current business processes.
- Recommend and implement new and improved processes to reduce redundancies and manual work and automate functions where possible.
- Design, develop and deliver systems training including classroom training, webinars, job aids, and on-the-job training for existing and new users.
- Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regional accredited college or University in Business, Human Resources, Information Management or other related field and 2+ years of business analytics experience; required.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical/diagnostic skills with aptitude and passion for process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to drive HR processes and to deliver high quality services.
- Functional understanding of HRIS design, structure and processes, preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Ability to research and analyze various types of data.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
Smithfield, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.Careers and Benefits
To learn more about Smithfield’s benefits, visit smithfieldfoods.com/careerbenefits