The Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) specialist provides analytical and technical support to the Human Resource Division in pursuit of HRIS initiatives and other HRIS-related responsibilities.
his includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining quality and consistency of PS HCM database information
- providing HRIS technical support to Benefit staff and HRIS Director
- serving as liaison among HRIS, Benefits, Human Resource, Retirement, and Compensation areas.
- The HRIS Specialist operates under general direction, and performs duties with broad latitude for judgment.
- The HRIS Specialist does not serve in a leadwork or supervisory capacity; however, the incumbent shall be called upon to troubleshoot and offer technical assistance in support of management and Benefits staff.
- The HRIS Specialist will be required to accept work assignments from multiple managers and work areas.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.