Installer is responsible for the installation of building products and any companion products that may be accompanied. You will select the proper material and method of installation, and utilize common hand tools to measure, cut and fit various materials.
- Completion of prep work for needed materials per installation
- Installation of product and companion products
- Loads and unloads, completes safety checks and basic maintenance and care of trucks
- Completes warehouse duties including stocking, inventory counts, cleanups, unloading of semi's etc.
- Handles job cleanup
- Completes paperwork required for reporting time worked, materials loaded, returned inventory, used supplies, etc.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program
- Some local travel required, no overnight travel