Health & Welfare CRM & Solutions Leader
We26rsquo;re growing our Corporate Consulting business26hellip;and need leadership talent!
We are looking for a talented and seasoned health & welfare (26ldquo;H&W26rdquo;) consulting practitioner to play an integral leadership role in expanding our H&W solutions services platform. In addition to performing CRM responsibilities, you will be a member of our Corporate Health Consulting Practice26rsquo;s leadership team as the Solutions Leader for all core Corporate H&W services across the company and report to Segal26rsquo;s National Health Consulting Practice Leader. You will engage with a talented H&W leadership and consulting team and have the opportunity to influence change and growth on strategic and tactical levels to include service platform enhancements, client leadership and service delivery and contributing to revenue and profitability growth of our Corporate Health Consulting business. You will be affiliated with our NYC office and work remotely, meaning that we are open to where you reside geographically.
If you are motivated, intellectually curious, leadership-oriented, consultative, and would enjoy helping to expand an established and successful national Corporate consulting team26hellip;then we would be interested in speaking with you about how you can become a member of the Segal family.
So, What Does it Take?
- Relevant consulting experience with a demonstrated track record of success in managing and servicing clients, achieving revenue growth objectives and contributing to thought leadership in a professional services firm.
- Expertise in the design, funding, administration and compliance aspects of healthcare plans to include all or a combination of H&W, managed care, wellness and disease management, consumerism and consumer-driven strategies and programs.
- Business acumen and leadership skills that include influencing, motivating, and guiding the implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives to grow a line of business.
Why Join Us?
- We26rsquo;re Trusted. Simply put, Segal is the only independent, private and employee-owned global HR/employee benefits consulting firm left in our industry. Our clients trust us because we still provide unbiased advice without hidden agendas or product pushing.
- We26rsquo;re Proven. We26rsquo;ve been around for over 80 years, providing industry leading consulting to single employers of all sizes and industries.
- We26rsquo;re the right size. Big enough to compete and succeed26hellip;.and small enough to feel like you26rsquo;re part of something special.
- We26rsquo;re winning. Our results speak for themselves. Our client retention is strong and we are welcoming new logos into the Segal family every week.
- We26rsquo;re a great place to work. Want to work with great colleagues, terrific clients, and receive competitive pay and benefits that includes an attractive pension plan, sabbaticals and wellness benefits26hellip;all within a work culture committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and26hellip;that practices what we preach to clients26hellip;then what are you waiting for?
We26rsquo;re looking forward to hearing from you! You Won26rsquo;t Regret It
If you are interested, please apply by clicking on the link that will bring you to our Applicant Portal or, contact Pat Knuff, VP/Talent Acquisition via email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Diversity Equity & Inclusion at Segal:
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusiveness and welcome all qualified candidates. We strive to maintain an inclusive workplace, leveraging the power of a diverse workforce to deliver innovative solutions to our clients while maintaining an environment free from discrimination and harassment in strict compliance with the law. Promoting and supporting a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce is a win-win for Segal, its employees and clients and the communities that Segal serves. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identify or Expression/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.