Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Health Promotion Consultant Sr. - Hanover, MD - 139140
This position is responsible for the development, implementation and continued maintenance of population based health promotion and disease management programs.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Sets regional strategies related to a standardized approach to preventative health management activities.
- Serves as community liaison and participates in county and community coalitions that involve strategic planning and implementation of public health programs that benefit low income populations.
- Analyzes the health education needs of members via the contractual needs assessment and implements as plan to resolve deficiencies.
- Links members to local health and social services programs.
- Manages internal and external communications as they relate to health promotion/disease management programs and initiatives.
- Serves as a liaison with employers, vendors and providers so that programs and data are shared appropriately.
- Designs and coordinates community activities to increase enrollment and retention of plan members and ensures a positive image of state sponsored programs.