Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Health Systems Business Development Executive you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
Profitably grow revenue from new targeted health system accounts by building relationships with key decision-makers, developing comprehensive proposals and delivering value propositions that result in the award of new contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Target and secure profitable health system reference laboratory business in line with the Company’s growth strategy by effectively targeting prospective new accounts.
• Understand, promote and leverage the company’s enterprise products and service model offerings as part of the overall value proposition Create in-depth prospect profiles, build relationships with decision-makers, understand client needs, develop and present proposals to secure new business.
• Provide overall support to new accounts to ensure clients receive highest level of service during their on-boarding phase; transition to account manager and ensure an effective service transition.
• Develop and execute strategic plans by bringing together the key people, processes and functions to deliver unique cross-business solutions for individual health system Engage with sales leaders, marketing and operations in developing market plans and value propositions for targeted health systems.
• Maintain a sufficient pipe-line of opportunities to ensure a close rate that achieves the annual goal.
• Stay abreast of changes in the marketplace impacting customers. Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s differentiating products and those of the competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or the Life Sciences
• Ten (10) years of successful sales experience in healthcare with B2B transactions preferred
• Knowledge of reference laboratory business, tests and processes
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry, payors and regulations
• Understand general economics of B2B business transactions
• Track record demonstrating strong “closing” skills and revenue growth
• Ability to travel across significant geographical region including by air
• Business Acumen
• Action Oriented
• Customer Focus
• Presentation Skills
• Interpersonal savvy
• Priority Setting
• Drive for Results
• Political Savvy