Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Health Systems Marketing Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
Join a robust team of marketers where you and your skills are valued, and growth and development are encouraged as we empower better health through diagnostic insights.
This position is remote. Preference is given to individuals based in the following metro areas: New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, and Southern California/Orange County, CA. Occasional travel may be required.
Health Systems Marketing Manager, the role:
Quest Diagnostics’ unified marketing organization is a broad and dynamic team that values innovation, communication, and collaboration as we strive to deliver the best-in-class marketing for our company and ultimately our customers.
Our marketing enabling functions include teams focused on in-house creative, digital/marketing automation, marketing operations, market research & analytics, and commercial/sales enablement and communications. We deliver value through regional/field-based marketers, clinical segment marketers, and customer-centric marketing teams focused on Consumers, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitals/Health Systems, and Payers/Health Plans.
- Work with Health System Marketing Director to ensure execution of Health System marketing plan
- Develop tactics based on marketing plan to drive awareness of Quest Diagnostics and drive qualified leads
- Design and deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Conduct research and distill customer data and analytics into various tactics
- Provide guidance on call point requirements and develop and execute tactics aligned to the buyer’s journey
- Integrate voice of customer into marketing strategies and tactics
- Drive a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including but not limited to content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and campaign performance analysis
- Build relationships and partner with internal (business partners, peers) and external stakeholders (key industry players, agencies and vendors)
- Manage budget and allocate/invest funds wisely
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years success in a marketing role
- 5+ years healthcare industry experience preferred
- Healthcare technology experience a plus
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills, including management of agencies and vendors to ensure execution
- Superior communication skills including ability to develop superior slide presentations and deliver formal business presentations
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Core marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
- Up to 30% business travel required
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.