Look for more than answers.
Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Health Systems Senior Marketing Manager, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge.
Join a robust team of marketers where you and your skills are valued, and growth and development are encouraged as we empower better health through diagnostic insights.
This position is remote. Preference is given to individuals based in the following metro areas: New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, and Southern California/Orange County, CA. Occasional travel may be required.
Health System Senior Marketing Manager, the role:
Quest Diagnostics’ unified marketing organization is a broad and dynamic team that values innovation, communication, and collaboration as we strive to deliver the best-in-class marketing for our company and ultimately our customers.
Our marketing enabling functions include teams focused on in-house creative, digital/marketing automation, marketing operations, market research & analytics, and commercial/sales enablement and communications. We deliver value through regional/field-based marketers, clinical segment marketers, and customer-centric marketing teams focused on Consumers, Healthcare Professionals, Hospitals/Health Systems, and Payers/Health Plans.
- Work with Health System Marketing Executive/Senior Director to ensure execution of Health System marketing plan
- Develop effective and efficient marketing strategies and related tactics based on deep understanding of health system customer
- Generate customer insights and VOC into demand barriers, call points and trends and develop strategies and related tactics aligned to the buyer’s journey
- Develop value propositions and sales playbooks at a customer-segment level, integrating benefits of Clinical Franchise (CF) solutions into unique value story
- Create marketing plans that address customer-relevant CF and Regional priorities
- Develop strategy, prioritization and budget allocation at a customer and segment-level
- Identify opportunities and create marketing programs based on market and customer needs
- Create national programs (e.g. program models, key messages, templates) to be localized by regional marketers
- Manage marketing spend on programs and measure spend effectiveness
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Drive a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including but not limited to content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, and campaign performance analysis
- Build relationships and partner with internal (business partners, peers) and external stakeholders (key industry players, agencies and vendors)
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years success in a marketing role; 3+ years in healthcare industry preferred; Healthcare technology experience a plus
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross functional teams and in a matrix environment
- Excellent project management skills, including management of agencies and vendors to ensure execution
- Superior communication skills including ability to develop superior slide presentations and deliver formal business presentations
- Initiative – ability to independently problem solve and find resolutions
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills to synthesize market/customer insights into prioritized marketing opportunities; Strong capabilities in analyzing data to demonstrate quantifiable opportunities or results
- Core marketing capabilities to design marketing strategies and tactics to maximize opportunities
- Up to 30% business travel required
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients and colleagues. Work with us and together we can be better.
Your Quest career. Seek it out.All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.