What IT Service Center contributes to Cardinal Health
IT Service Center is responsible for resolving customer/client technical problems and responding to questions in accordance to service level objectives, processes and procedures.Serves as liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Provides technical support to the organizations internal/external users of computer applications and hardware.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures.
- Serves as a liaison between customer/client and IT to resolve business issues related to technologies.
- Collaborates with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Manages user access rights.
mscripts™ delivers today’s most comprehensive mobile pharmacy solution to large national retail chains. mscripts’ hosted, enterprise-grade platform is comprised of a 2-way text messaging service and mobile applications branded to each pharmacy’s unique look-and-feel. The mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform enables customers to manage their prescriptions and related health information directly from their mobile devices. Customers can be notified of prescriptions ready for pickup, refill prescriptions, receive dosage reminders, find pharmacies close to their current location, view health information, and manage their relationship with the pharmacy. mscripts was founded in 2008 and has offices in San Francisco, CA, and Bangalore, India.
- Will be responsible for helping build out a team of tier 1 support associates
- Will lead the team responsible for phone calls to patients and some business-to-business communications
- Will communicate with end users of the product, and assist in walking through any issues or technical complications
- Assist in escalation process
- Responsible for chat, email and phone based customer service for mScripts application
- Will train employees and provide basic HR management (managing schedule, time cards, etc.)
- 3+ years experience preferred
- Experience supervising a team of hourly employees
- Experience with scheduling a small team
- Excellent and proven customer service skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience coaching team members to provide better customer service.
- Home internet connection and mobile hotspot / phone backup connection required
- Created and track internal support requests with mscripts engineering and internal support teams.
- Schedule support shifts and approve PTO
- Take support escalations as needed
- Create support polices and procedures
- Support system availability in mscripts’ and our client’s production environments;
- Work with our clients on configuration and change requests for the mscripts Mobile Pharmacy Platform;
- Propose solutions and designs to improve product support and adoption;
What is expected of you and others at this level?
- Takes the lead in effectively applying and teaching new processes and skills in order to accomplish a wide variety of assignments
- Ability to apply knowledge beyond own areas of expertise
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions for team
- Comfortable taking on new tasks and roles
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.