Our Healthcare Division provides a multitude of products/services that make an impact on the quality of patient care. Unlike the traditional Healthcare Industry, we offer standard work schedules.
- Answer a variety of incoming calls from members regarding their healthcare questions and other inquiries the member may have
- Build rapport with callers using a friendly, courteous and professional manner
- Verify/Collect demographics and update as necessary in CRM system
- Determine and execute the best resolution to assist the member based on their needs or requests
- Transfer caller to appropriate area(s) both internally and externally
- Manage tasks with timely follow-up per policies, which involve interaction with members, providers, insurance carriers and other vendors
- Handle calls in Triage queues
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by management
Why choose Salelytics?
- Competitive Compensation: Hourly Base
- Paid Time off: Earn over 3 weeks vacation in your first year
- PAID TRAINING
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Health/Vision/Dental, 401K program, Tuition Assistance
Founded in 1988, Salelytics powers revenue delivery for some of the biggest and best brands in the world using customized coverage models, best-in-class sales analytics, and dedicated Sales Pros. Our teams perform critical functions that drive back tremendous value to our partners and their customers. Headquartered in the Appleton, WI Salelytics has 1,300 employees in offices in Appleton, Wausau, & Middleton, WI, San Antonio, TX, and Makati City, Philippines.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled