Join us at TTEC where we welcome Healthcare Customer Service Representatives who have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind.
Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you will be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught—a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives.
You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
What you might be doing on a typical day:
- Consult with customers on health-related products and services to provide the best solutions for their health and financial well-being.
- Open and maintain customer accounts and information.
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner.
- Resolve customer technical issues with patience and understanding.
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services.
As a TTEC customer experience champion, you’ll enjoy:
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Community-minded organization
- And yes… all the competitive pay and benefits that’d you’d expect
The basic stuff you’ll need:
- Excellent communication skills – for us that means you can adapt to new and different situations, read the behavior of others, have difficult conversations with ease, and defuse and resolve conflict. In other words, you have the gift of gab. Empathy is the key.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent… with education… more is better
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications.
- The passion and drive to make a difference
We are family:
Being bold, passionate and real. It’s what connects us here at TTEC. Does this describe you too? If so, we hope you’ll join us! Here, you’ll find a place where you can be your confident, genuine self and work with a team as passionate as you are about making a positive impact. You’ll connect with other friendly faces who are committed to their work, have a sense of purpose, and can handle adversity with humor and grace. We support and encourage each other to succeed and love what we do. And did we mention that we are fun, talented and witty (and modest)? We’re all that too.
Sound like you? Then come connect with us! Click on the Apply Now button now. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program, a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status.